How do I refund a plan?
We can most definitely process a refund for any purchase made within 30 days! Go ahead and email us with your account's email address and the name of the plan or bundle you would like to return.
Know that we are only able to refund purchases made online at www.codyapp.com and via Google Purchase. All purchases made in our app are processed by either Apple or Google, depending on if you have an Apple or Android device. Apple asks that you contact them directly for a refund as we do not have access to their processing system.
To receive a refund from Apple:
1. Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner, and select "Account Info".
3. To proceed, type in your password when prompted.
4. Scroll down until you see "Purchase History". Under this section, click on "See All" on the right side of the page.
5. Click on the arrow next to the purchase batch that contains the purchase you want refunded.
6. Click on "Report a Problem" next to the single purchase you would d like a refund for. If you are looking for more than one refund, head back to your Purchase History use the "Report a Problem" button at the end of your purchase history list.
7. You will be routed to Apple's website. Go ahead and follow the steps after signing in, request the Refund option, and explain why the refund is needed.
If you need some further assitance, go ahead and send us and email and we will be with you shortly!