I'm having trouble watching my workouts. Can you help me troubleshoot?
Most definitely! Let's get to the bottom of what may be going on. To start, here are some steps to troubleshoot your internet browser:
1. Check to see if there are any updates available on your browsers and update if you can.
2. Try switching browsers (ex. from Safari to Chrome)
3. Change the resolution of your video to 360p: the lower the resolution, the less connection speed required to smoothly view your workouts! You can find this option in the bottom right corner of all of our videos.
4. If available, update your flash player.
5. If available, update your computer's software.
6. Try switching devices from your computer to your mobile device, or vice-versa. Know that the best way to watch your workouts on your mobile devices are through our free app, not an internet browser app. You can download our app from your device's app store.
7. Try switching locations (ex. different rooms in your home)
If you still experience difficulty watching your workouts, shoot us an email and we can get to the bottom of what is going on!