What email am I logged in with?
Sometimes duplicate accounts are created, or a small typing error is accidentally made when signing up for a Cody Membership; this may be the reason you cannot find some, or all, of our plans. You can find out which account you are logged in with or if a typing error was made by looking up what email address you are logged in with:
To find what email address you are logged in with on our website:
1. Click on your account photo in the top right corner of any Cody webpage. Then, click on "Settings".
2. You will be redirected to a webpage that allows you to change a number of your account settings: your name, bio, payment info, and more. Go ahead and click on "Account Settings". This page will show what email address you have logged in with.
If you believe you may have duplicate accounts, and are logged in on a different account on your iOS or Android app, go ahead and follow these instructions . To find what email address you are logged in with on our iOS or Android app:
1. Open your iOS or Android app and click on the "Profile" icon that looks like a person. On our iOS app, this will be located at the bottom of the screen. On our Android app, this will be located at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the gray bar at the top of the screen that says "Settings".
3. Click on "Edit Profile". You will be redirected to a screen that allows you to change some of your account information: you name, location, bio, and more. This screen will show what email you are logged in with; take a look at the email address you are logged in with on our website and check that they are the same! This will ensure that you are making purchases on one account and will be able to access your workouts with ease.